My thoughts on athletic performance enhancement, corrective exercise, posture, injury prevention, injury rehabilitation, flexibility, success for personal trainers, NASM, HFPN.com and general thoughts on life.
Monday, December 21, 2009
Only 30% of decline in brain function is genetic, that leaves a WHOPPING 70% that we can control, take some action, it can change your life
I specialize in helping people move better. This can help to reduce/eliminate pain, reduce risk of injury and enhance athletic performance. I am licensed and practicing massage therapist, certified personal trainer and hold a Master's Degree in Exercise Science with a concentration in Rehabilitation Sciences. I am an honors graduate of the Boulder College of Massage Therapy and hold my BS from Springfield College in Rehabilitation Services with a concentration in Medical Therapeutic Rehabilitation. I am also heavily involved in educating other health care professionals on a variety of topics. I am a Senior Master Instructor for the National Academy of Sports Medicine and am Adjunct Faculty for the Health and Sports Sciences at the California University of Pennsylvania.